The Leads Overview page
This page gives you a snapshot of all your leads in Studio Ninja. Here you can see:
- Lead Created: displays the date when the lead is/was created
- Lead: displays the name of the lead
- Type: displays the job type assigned to the lead
- Main shoot date: displays the date that the lead is scheduled. A red "🛇" icon will appear if the lead date is the same with another shoot.
- Mail status: displays the status of the last email sent
- Next task: displays the next task in the workflow that needs to be completed. A red “!” icon will appear if the next task is overdue.
- Filter leads: toggle between your "Open leads, Open leads waiting for my reply, Open leads waiting for the client's reply, and Archived leads"
- Search field: to easily search for a lead using the lead name.
- 3-dot menu: click to open the list of options for the lead. It serves as a shortcut so you don't have to open each lead to:
1.) Send Email
2.) Edit Lead
3.) Archive Lead
4.) Delete Lead
How to add a new lead
There are two main ways of adding Leads into your Studio Ninja account.
Manually: You can manually add leads into Studio Ninja either from the Leads page, Dashboard or from the Calendar page. Click on the + Add button to bring up the Add new lead box and complete the new lead details.
Automatically: Leads can also automatically appear in your Studio Ninja account if you embed the Studio Ninja contact form on your website. As soon as a new enquiry is submitted, you'll be notified by email and a new Lead will appear on your Leads page! Click here for more information about the Studio Ninja contact form.
3 simple ways of creating a new lead:
- From the Dashboard: Click the green 'Add new' button located within the Most Recent Leads panel.
2. From the Leads Overview page: Click the green 'Add new lead' button located on the top right hand side of the page.
3. From the Calendar page: Click the green 'Add new' button located on the top right hand side of the page OR click on a date/time within the calendar and the add new job lightbox will appear.
Add New Lead lightbox
When you're adding a new lead in Studio Ninja, you will be prompted for some basic information about the lead:
This lightbox consists of four sections:
Primary Client Contact: Select an existing client by typing into the input box or click the 'Add new client' button to create a new client for this lead.
Lead Details: This is where you give your lead a name, for example, Jenny & Matt’s Wedding or Johnston Family Portrait. Choose a workflow (click here to learn more about workflows) and finally choose a Job Type.
Lead Schedule (Main shoot): This is where you choose a date and time for your lead. If it's a wedding, you may want to tick the 'all day event' checkbox to block out the whole day in your calendar
Lead Notes: Lastly, this is where you add any specific lead notes, for example, names of people attending the shoot, shoot ideas and inspiration, shoot schedule, etc.
Lead Profile page
As soon as you complete the add new lead lightbox you will be redirected to the lead profile page. This is the home of all the client information, lead information, invoices, quotes, contracts, questionnaires, notes and emails relating to this specific lead.
Use this page to:
- Review Lead details
- Review Client details
- Track tasks about this lead using the Workflow
- Send Invoices
- Send Quotes
- Sent Contracts
- Send Questionnaires
- Upload Files
- Make Notes
- Track and Send Emails.
If you need help with anything we are here for you :-)
- Message us in-app by clicking on the green chat icon on the bottom right hand side and one of our friendly staff with give you a hand.
- Book a training session and Chris will help you through every step of the process to get you setup as quickly as possible. He can also answer any questions you may have and also make sure your account is running in the most efficient way.
- Join our Ninja community and chat with all of our users in the private (members only) Facebook Group.