If you've noticed that your email templates or contract templates are missing chunks of text when copying them over to Studio Ninja, it's likely that the formatting of your templates is causing the problem.
There are a few ways to go around this:
If you're using Windows:
- Copy your template over to Notepad and copy the Notepad document to Studio Ninja.
- If you're using Google Chrome, use the following keyboard shortcut to remove formatting: Ctrl + Shift + V
If you're using MacOS:
- Copy your template over to TextEdit, and copy the TextEdit document over to Studio Ninja
- Use the command Command + Option + Shift + V
- If you're using Google Chrome, use the following keyboard shortcut to remove formatting: Command + Shift + V