Settings > Questionnaire Templates
This is where you create, edit and delete your questionnaires. Once set up, you can send questionnaires to your clients via a job.
You can send questionnaires independently, you can include a questionnaire with an invoice or quote, or send it automatically from the workflow.
Once a questionnaire has been sent, clients can answer your questionnaires via the client portal. Answers to questions can overwrite current fields in your client/lead/job profile pages. Completely questionnaires will also appear in your lead or job profile pages and your email inbox.
Studio Ninja comes with three default questionnaire templates that you can use or edit:
- Sample Commercial Questionnaire
- Sample Family Portrait Questionnaire
- Sample Wedding Questionnaire
Of course, you're more than welcome to create your own.
Create a new questionnaire
To create your own questionnaire click on the green 'Add new template' button.
There are 3 sections to the Questionnaire Template under Build tab:
1) Custom - answers to these fields will appear on the Questionnaire located inside the Lead or Job profile pages. You'll mostly use fields from this section to ask questions to clients. You can add checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdowns, etc. Just add as many questions as you like but take note that the Heading and Description fields are limited up to 10 fields per template.
2) Client Fields - these fields are linked to the client's profile. That means answers will overwrite your existing client fields, for example, if you ask your client for their phone number, their answer will add or overwrite their existing phone number in the system.
3) Lead / Job Fields - these fields are linked to the Lead / Job profile and answers to these fields will automatically add or overwrite existing data within the Lead or Job profile.
Note: Client and Lead / Job Fields can only be added ONCE.
You can drag 'n' drop the fields into any order that you like or make two columns. Edit any field to bring up additional options corresponding to those fields, for example, you can change the label, add placeholder text or customise options for dropdowns, radio button and checkbox fields.
Also, if you've enabled GDPR, you can add consent statements to your questionnaires.
Once you're happy with everything, click the 'Preview' tab so you can see what your questionnaire will look like. If you'd like to make any changes to your questionnaire, simply click the 'Build' tab to go back and edit your questionnaire any way you like.
If you're happy with the way your questionnaire looks, click the 'Save Template' button and you're done!